Welcome to Climate Outreach’s media centre. Read our press releases and media advisories, meet our media spokespeople, and access two collections of climate imagery freely available to media.
Press releases and media advisories
- 18 Nov 2022: ‘Wild imbalance of power’ at COP27 – Arabic version | English version
- 18 Nov 2022: State of play – what has COP27 done for people, participation and rights?
- 12 Nov 2022: People have legal right to take part in government decisions on climate, report finds
- 3 Nov 2022: Majority of young Europeans think rich countries should pay compensation for climate change, study finds
- 1 Nov 2022: Governments can’t do this on their own at COP27 – English version | Arabic version
- 26 Oct 2022: Climate Visuals releases the Ocean Visuals collection
- 7 Sept 2022: What makes a powerful ocean-climate photograph? New research reveals principles of effective images
For media enquiries, please contact:
Léane de Laigue, Communications Lead
Meet our media spokespeople
Climate change photos freely available to media
Through our Climate Visuals programme, we’re pleased to share two collections of climate change imagery freely available to editorial media to help tell impactful and diverse stories of climate change. These images are the result of two open calls for photography which attracted submissions from thousands of photographers in over 150 countries. Photos were selected by an independent jury based on an evidence-based photography brief, and an advisory board ensured the final selections promote and achieve best practice in the issues of diversity, equity, inclusion, ethics and representation.
- Visualising climate change: a collection of 100 images highlighting climate change causes, impacts and solutions, released in October 2021 in the lead up to COP26.
- Oceans Visuals: a collection of 93 images, focused on the links between the ocean and climate change, released in October 2022 in the lead up to COP27.
Recent media coverage
Our team has been interviewed on BBC World News, BBC Breakfast, Sky News, Sky News Daily Climate Show, Channel 4, Deutsche Welle, TRT World and BBC Radio Scotland. Recent media coverage also includes the Washington Post, The Guardian, The Hill, The Conversation, Esquire, Forbes, The New York Times, The Telegraph, El Espectador, Der Standard, and L’Opinion.
Sign up to our newsletter
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter
You should receive a welcome email shortly.
If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder, and mark as 'Not Spam' so our future newsletters go straight to your inbox.