Ocean Visuals evidence-based image collection
Visualising the critical connections between the ocean and climate change
We're putting people at the heart of addressing climate change
- The IPCC’s climate scientists have done their job – now we must do ours
- The customer is not always entirely right: why social norms matter
- What to do about awkward climate conversations
- Guest blog: France Talks Climate – where are French people on climate action?
- Climate Engagement Lab case studies
- The currency of transition: why grand visions need trust
- How can there be a just energy transition in Europe when so many voices remain unheard?
- Developing an evidence-based toolkit for car reduction
- Reviewing Britain’s seven segments
- Communicating climate justice with young adults in Europe
- Ocean Visuals evidence-based image collection
- Engaging football fans with climate change – case study
- Climate Outreach and our theory of change
- ‘Fairness’ in UK climate advocacy: a user’s guide
- How philanthropy can drive people-centred climate action
- 6 principles for improving diversity in images of the outdoors
- Indigenous media presence
- How to engage parents in climate action – case study
- Welcoming Rachael Orr as our new CEO
Explore our work with local partners around the world, as well as public engagement case studies from IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) scientists. Map generously supported by the KR Foundation.
Visuals and media
Our theory of change
Sign up to our newsletter
Thank you for signing up to our newsletter
You should receive a welcome email shortly.
If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder, and mark as 'Not Spam' so our future newsletters go straight to your inbox.